Our COVID-19 action plan
Everyone around the world is facing a great degree of uncertainty due to COVID-19. ImprintNext is committed to supporting your business and to providing continuity of service at all times, even more so throughout the course of this pandemic.
It is our duty to ensure that you can continue your operations and there won't be any disruptions to our services.
- All employees at ImprintNext are equipped to work from home. This has been part of our regular working procedures.
- All teams responsible for product development, custom modifications, and support services operate as usual.
- Continuously improving ImprintNext has been our motto. Development teams are working on new features, optimizing existing functions, fixing bugs, etc.
- If you have custom developments undergoing, respective Tech Leads will keep you posted.
- You can continue communicating with the support team through tickets as usual.
The ImprintNext management team, as well as dedicated working groups, are meeting continuously to assess and appropriately respond to the situation, as it evolves, to make sure we maintain our business continuity, and to support the safety and health of those impacted.
We are prioritizing the well-being of both our employees and your employees, which is why our workforce is working remotely from home and we have taken extensive measures to reduce potential transmission. Online collaboration tools are in place for our employees to not only communicate with each other but also with you.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the ImprintNext Business Continuity Plan?
ImprintNext maintains a robust business continuity management program. Individual divisions across ImprintNext have specific plans based on the nature of impacts possible to our business operations. ImprintNext has designed preparedness and response plans that address the availability of our workforce, workplaces, technologies, and critical interdependencies.
Will my services be impacted?
ImprintNext remains committed to maintaining a continuous service provision. At this time, we are fully functional and do not expect any disruption to any of our services due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Do you have any concerns regarding support for customers?
ImprintNext is able to provide resilient and continuous services globally. All our operations are running as usual so that your business can too.
If you have any more questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let us know.