Last Updated on: 11th June 2021, 01:23 pm
Businesses often go for trade show supplies only a few times a year and for that, they have to struggle to get it done when opting with the traditional method. Today’s entrepreneurs need their trade show supplies spot on time and they can’t afford to lose it.
On the other hand, physical stores are getting obsolete where more and more businesses are opting for quicker online options. With sophisticated design tools, online businesses are able to provide what their customers want in a short time and without much human intervention.
There are many reasons why the traditional way is so frustrating to customers
- Time-consuming: To print custom trade show supplies business owners have to locate a store and for that, they have to keep aside some time of their work.
- Lost Interest: When they can’t get any time, they have to drop the idea of opting for custom trade show supplies completely.
- Expensive Process: They have to hire designers to create artworks even if it’s for a single product, which costs a lot of money.
- Cannot Make Changes: Once the design is made, they have to go with it even if they don’t like i.e. they can’t change the design once it’s done.
- Repeat Work: After the order is placed, if they have a change of heart they have to go to the store again and make the changes.
- Frustrating Experience: If the design is not up to the print standard the print shop will return the design for changes and it goes on back and forth a few times before it is finalized.
- Cannot Have Rush Orders: Sometimes the customers decide to design their custom trade show supplies at the last moment before the event. In that case, getting it done through the traditional way is very difficult.
Frustrated Print shops/Decorators:
- Few Customer Reach: With a physical shop, the print shops have to completely depend on the demand for custom trade show supplies only within the area.
- Lost Sales: They lose sales because customers are not willing to go to a shop even if they want to because of the long and tedious process.
- Sales are Seasonal: Print shops are only able to make big sales during particular seasons when they get bulk orders for particular events and other times they have to struggle to thrive.
- Unnecessary Effort to Convince Customer: Because customers are unaware of the process, the print shops have to employ multiple resources to educate them and take care of other processes involved to complete the order.
- No Sales on Holidays: Print shops lose sales because they stay closed during holidays when the demand is high.
- Time Consuming: Before actually processing the order the print shops oftentimes send and receive the designs, artwork and other customer information back and forth before finalizing.
- Lost Branding Opportunity: Many times the customers send low-quality image and after the order is complete the customers become dissatisfied with the print. Even if it is the incomplete knowledge of the customer, the print shops have to lose repeat sales and create a bad impression for the brand.
Swamped Art Dept:
- Customer Dependency: Most customers are unaware of the process for which the art department has to deal with their shortcomings.
- Receive Frequent Unprintable Designs: With the traditional way, the art department is flooded with faulty designs, incomplete artwork and unprintable low-resolution images.
- Tedious Process: These incomplete designs are sent back and forth between the art department and customers multiple times before finalizing the design.
- Other lost Orders: The tedious process sometimes encourages customers to drop the order.
Lost (Sales + Time + Resources):
Print shops lose sales through multiple channels in the traditional way
How to Take over your competitors? Increased Buying!
Schedule a free consultation
- They lose sales because of the other competitors in the area.
- Print shops only have a limited reach to the customers in the area, which is why they lose sales.
- They lose business because most customers don’t prefer the tedious process.
- Customers send low-quality artworks which after being printed the customers are unsatisfied and ask for returns.
- This also makes customers lose trust in the brand, even if it’s for the incomplete knowledge of the customers.
- Print shops stay closed during the holidays, which is when the demand is higher.
- Because the prints are sent back and forth multiple times before finalization, this tedious process oftentimes discourages customers to drop the order midway.
- Print shops get sales only from the customers who have the time to go through the complete process and lose sales to the Millenials who prefer to shop online.
There are many ways physical print stores lose time
- Print shops lose time by sending back and forth the designs to customers for finalization.
- Many times the shop is ideal because there are no continuous orders.
- Sometimes customers are dissatisfied and ask for returns which is a complete waste of time and resources.
- The complete workflow in a physical print shop is manual, which takes up a lot of time especially for repetitive works.
- Most of the time is lost in taking and processing orders.
- The physical store takes up a lot of manual work for which print shops have to hire professionals.
- Many man-hours are lost in the process of finalizing the design and processing the orders.
- Many print equipment and resources are lost because of returned or discarded orders.
- You have to create additional space for the customers because you can’t take online orders.
- You need special professionals to explain the print process to inexperienced customers.
- Avg. income per hour = ~$500
- Avg. income per 8 hour = ~$4,000
- Potential $ lost during closed hours = ~$8,000/day
- Additional man-hours to run the store = ~$1000/day
- Avg. loss of money due to returns = ~$500/day
Total avg. money lost = ~$9,500/day or ~$285,000/month
Other disadvantages of the old way are that physical stores rarely make an impression on their customers. There is no time for branding or business expansion. They are always on the rush because the order is not processed in the order. This turns into a vicious loop and a tedious everyday process.
How Product Designer Tool Fixes Your Problems?
- 80% of today’s customers prefer to shop online. This makes it very important for businesses to have a digital presence.
- With an eCommerce store along with a product, the product designer tool will enable print shops to capture a larger audience outside their demographics.
- With an online store, the print shop can stay open to customers 24/7 and take orders even during holidays.
- Digital presence also makes it easier for businesses to market online and run several online campaigns to reach more customers and get repeat sales.
- The online designer tool comes with multiple features that automate many repetitive works.
- Customers will be able to customize a t-shirt on a mobile phone without wasting time going to a physical store.
- With a social media presence, online print shops get a chance to tap into 1 billion potential leads.
- Businesses can run social media campaigns to specifically target relevant leads and customers to boost sales.
- Online stores can send their ads to thousands of customers in minutes.
- Businesses can connect to customers on a personal level to understand the market better.
Customer reach to multiple demographics:
- Reach maximum potential by going online and reaching more customers beyond your current demographics.
- Take orders from different time zones.
Online Business Expansion:
- With an online designer tool and eCommerce store, expanding your business reach is only a few clicks away.
- Get noticed online by other businesses to get the opportunity of partnership.
- Run efficient market research by connecting with potential customers directly.
- Use an online designer tool to easily set up multiple stores in multiple languages and themes depending on your location.
- Add more products to sell online in a few clicks.
By now it’s obvious that integrating custom trade show supplies designer tools will significantly increase your sales.
- As customer design their products online by themselves, they will value their product highly and there will be little chance of returns and unhappy customers.
- As customers love the interactive interface in the eCommerce store, they will have a positive impression of your brand and you will get repeat sales.
- Increase sales by taking orders even during holidays and off-times as you are open 24/7.
- Boost sales with online campaigns such as email campaigns, Google ads, social media ads, etc.
- As an online designer tool automates most of the repetitive work, the order process becomes faster and more efficient.
- Because it has little human intervention, there is less chance of human error.
- You can integrate other business tools and apps with the t-shirt designer app to increase productivity.
- Features such as low-resolution warning enable businesses to quickly resolve the issue of faulty images. As everything is done online it eliminates the lengthy
- process of sending back and forth the designs.
- Printers get print-ready files that are well organized to make printing easier.
- Pricing, taxes, and shipping are already mentioned in the store, which eliminates any misunderstanding between the print shop and customer.
- With an online t-shirt designer tool, most of the work is automated so you need less manpower.
- You don’t need experts to explain to the customers as the online process is self-explanatory.
- With the option of online branding, you need a few field marketing professionals.
- Avg. income per hour = ~$1500
- The avg. income per 24 hour = ~$36,000
- Avg. loss of money due to returns = ~$500/day
Total avg. money earned = ~$31,000/day or ~$930,000/month
No Artwork Mistakes:
- Low-Resolution Warning – The designer tool automatically notifies customers if the uploaded image is unprintable.
- Artwork approval – It speeds up the process of finalizing the artwork before production.
- Customer communication portal – It directly connects the production team to the customers to help them finalize the designs.
- The eCommerce app comes with a quotation feature to enable bulk orders.
- Receive both bulk and single orders round the clock.
- The online designer tool automatically produces print-ready files which makes production easier.
- Automate the process or taxes, shipping, with integrated apps.
- Customer loves the shopping experience for which you get more repeat sales.
- Takes little time from design to production to delivery.
- Easy artwork approval makes ordering hassle-free and fast.
- Customers create exactly what they want, hence they would value their product highly.
- Most satisfied customers mean fewer returns and loss of resources.
- Get lots of reviews from multiple channels.
- Get more positive reviews online and 5-star ratings.
- Show your customer testimonials to new users.
Moreover, you will have a stronger online presence with more of a personal relationship with your customers simply by offering customized products on your website. You are giving them a reason to purchase through websites online at the comfort of their home, as opposed to buying from a traditional store.