Last Updated on: 31st December 2020, 11:09 am
A wide-format dye-sublimation printer is a computer that transfers dye ink onto garments and hard substrates. So, you need a printer at least a wide format dye-sublimation printer that can meet your daily print-on-demand orders.
Especially, if your customer asks for dye-sublimation printing on their garments or hard substrates like skateboards, and you don’t have a printer, then you have to return that customer.
Therefore, to make your work easier, I have come up with a list of dye-sublimation printers manufactured by reputed companies of the world so that you can refer anyone that suits your purpose.
What are the best dye-sublimation printers for fabric? The top 6 wide-format dye-sublimation printers are:-
How to Take over your competitors? Increased Buying!
Schedule a free consultation
- Mimaki TS500P-3200
- Epson SureColor F9370
- Mutoh RJ-900X-
- HP STITCH S1000
- Roland Texart RT-640
- DGI Fabrijet FT3204X
Top 6 Wide-format Dye Sublimation Printing Machines :
The top 6 Wide-format Dye-Sublimation Printing Machines best for sale to print all type of garments, signage, promotional products, and hard surfaces:-
01. Mimaki TS500P-3200:
- Mimaki TS500P-3200 is the ultra-wide Dye-sublimation printer for large-scale printing on textiles like home furnishing, signage, and hospitality fabrics.
- It prints with a maximum speed of 1,937 SqFt/Hr, and it is excellent performance can give you maximum productivity.
- The Dye-sublimation printer has 12 piezo print-heads that can print onto a thin transfer channel.
- The dye-sublimation printer is available in 4, 6, and 8 color configurations to print multiple colors with the highest accuracy.
- The auto-tension bars stretch the fabric to prevent wrinkles and unclear print on the garments.
- It also comes with a color separation RIP software RasterLink6 with TxLink3 textile RIP software.
- The printer has a dimension of 562.1 x 180.1 x 182.1 cm and weighs 1,500 kg.
- Epson SureColor F9370 is a Dual Head Dye-Sublimation Inkjet Printer with a print area of 64 inches wide.
- The dye-sublimation printer is ideal for medium- to large-volume printing orders
- It gives a print resolution up to 1,440 x 720 dpi with a maximum speed of up to 1,169 square feet/hour.
- With High-Density Black ink and UltraChromeÒ DS Ink Technology, you get high contrast colors with exceptional color saturation on prints.
- The equipment package includes WasatchÒ SoftRIPÒ TX and ICC profiles.
- The dimanesion of the printer is 2,620 mm x 934 mm x 1,332 mm (W x D x H) and weighs 290 kg.
- Moreover, the Epson dye-sublimation printer comes with 3 years of extended service.
03. Mutoh RJ-900X:
- Mutoh RJ-900X is 44 inches wide-format dye-sublimation printer that is best for printing apparel, banners, posters, decals, flags, and much more.
- It delivers a superior image quality with continuous color tones with a wide gamut of J-Teck or TexAJet sublimation inks.
- The dye-sublimation printer has 5 print heads 4 color sections each having 360 nozzles/color.
- It delivers a high speed of 300 dpi printing 676 sq/ft/hr.
- Additionally, it comes with a one-year on-site limited warranty.
04. HP STITCH S1000:
- HP Stitch S1000 is a 4 print head and 126 inches wide-format dye-sublimation printer that supports four ink cartridges i.e. cyan, magenta, yellow, black.
- It delivers a maximum printing speed of 350 m²/hr with print resolution Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- It is compatible with various media types like sublimation transfer papers, sublimation polyester fabrics, and sublimation films.
- You can use the HP dye-sublimation printer for Interior decoration, fashion, sportswear, soft signage, etc.
- The printer comes with its own HP Ergosoft RIP Color Edition software to create raster images for printing.
- The printer has a dimension of Printer 2560 x 710 x 1420 mm(w x d x h) and weighs 300 kg.
- Additionally, it comes with a one-year limited hardware warranty.
05. Roland Texart RT-640:
- Roland Texart RT-640 is a four to eight color dye-sublimation printer where 4-color is CMKY and 8-color is CMYK+LcLmOrVi and CMYK+OrViFpFy mode,
- It has advanced 8 channel printheads containing 180 nozzles per channel.
- It features Texart SBL3 ink, state-of-the-art print control technology, premium ErgoSoft Roland Edition Textile RIP software– a complete package for all printing solutions.
- You can print banners, posters, flags, snowboards, skateboards, jerseys, custom hats, handbags, and much more.
- It delivers a maximum printing speed of 48.5 m2/hr or 522 ft2/hr with the highest resolution of 1,440 dpi.
- The dye-sublimation printer has overall dimension of 2,650 mm (W) x 795 mm (D) x 1,600 mm (H) and weighs 160 kg.
06. DGI Fabrijet FT3204X:
- DGI Fabrijet FT3204X is Bi-Direction / Uni-Direction hybrid dye-sublimation printer.
- The printer is an 8 head Panasonic printhead sublimation printer with four color configurations i.e. 4 Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black. It also uses water-based dye-sublimation ink.
- It delivers a maximum printing speed of 150m²/hr with the highest print resolution of 720 x 1,080dpi and a maximum print width of 3,320mm.
- The overall dimension of the printer is 5,020mm 1,050mm 1,560mm (LxWxH) and weighs 940 kg.
Finally, I hope you got your work easier and conveniently finding all the lists in one place.
Lastly, if you want me to add some more information or suggest changes, please comment below.