Last Updated on: 21st February 2024, 09:10 am
The content is all about the benefits of integrating the jersey designer tool into your e-commerce store.
Today’s online and retail world is all about personalization. ECommerce has been coined as me-commerce because most online websites use big data to provide the ultimate customized experience while shopping for apparel and jerseys. More unique is that many apparels and jersey retailers who used to give apparel and jersey customization are now going online and using jersey designer tools to capture a larger market.
Traditional Way of Apparel and Jersey Printing Business:
The traditional way is that the customer would email their designs to the print shop, and then they would print it and ship it to the customers.
However, most of the time, the designs are sent back and forth to make changes, which is a tedious process for both the customers and apparel and jersey printers.
Want to Boost Your Print Shop Revenue?
Schedule a free consultation
01. Frustrated Customers:
There are many reasons why the traditional way is so frustrating to customers.
- Repeat Work: After the order is placed, if the customer has to make some changes, they have to run to the store again. For multiple iterations, they have to work multiple times repeatedly.
- Time-consuming: To print custom apparel and jersey, they have to locate a store, and for that, they have to keep aside some time from their work.
- Frustrating Experience: If the design is not up to the standard, the apparel and jersey printer will have to return the design for editing, and it goes on back and forth multiple times before it is finalized.
- Lost Interest: sometimes, customers can’t give any time going to the store, so they lose interest in shopping for apparel or jersey from the store, and instead, they look for products online.
- Expensive Process: Customers have to hire designers to create artwork even if it’s for a single t-shirt or jersey, it costs a lot of money.
- Complicated Order Process: While ordering apparel and jerseys, the customers would purchase for the whole team, for which they have to provide the details of each player to the store manually. That often leads to design faults because of the mix-up.
- Cannot Make Changes: Once the design is made, they have to go with it even if they don’t like it, i.e., they can’t change the design once it’s done.
02. Frustrated Print shops/Decorators:
- Lost Sales: apparel and jersey printers lose sales because most customers don’t like the long and tedious process of ordering the apparel and jersey at a physical store instead of shopping online.
- Sales are Seasonal: Most apparel and jersey printers who have a physical store make big sales only during specific game seasons. When they get bulk orders, and for the rest of the year, they get few orders in their area.
- Few Customer Reach: Physical apparel and jersey printer do business only in their niche area and can’t operate in other locations. They are dependent on the demand for custom apparel and jerseys only within the area.
- No Sales on Holidays: Physical apparel and jersey printers have to close their business on holidays, whereas the online store makes sales throughout the year.
- Time-Consuming: Ordering apparel and jersey is a time-consuming process as the customer would order for the whole team, and each team member may have a different design, name, and number. Explaining all that to the print store is a headache, and there are chances of a mix-up.
- Retaining Customer: Because customers are unaware of the process, the apparel and jersey printers have to employ multiple professionals to educate the customers and take care of other processes involved to complete the order.
- Lost Branding Opportunity: Local apparel and jersey printers get limited customers, and they operate in a limited space, so they get little opportunity to boost their brand.
03. Swamped Art Dept:
- Customer Dependency: Most customers are unaware of the whole printing process for which the art department is flooded with unorganized artworks and images, including the unprintable ones.
- Receive Frequent Unprintable Designs: Because the customers cannot visualize what their finished apparel and jerseys would look like, they usually send faulty designs, incomplete artwork, and unprintable low-resolution images.
- Tedious Process: These incomplete designs are sent back and forth between the art department and customers multiple times before finalizing the design.
- Lost Orders: The complicated process discourages customers from dropping their orders with the apparel and jersey printer and opting for an online solution.
04. Lost (Sales + Time + Resources):
A. Lost Sales:
Print shops lose sales through multiple channels in the traditional way
- They lose sales because they operate in a limited niche area where there is a lot of competition. They also lose sales because many customers prefer to shop online.
- Print shops stay closed during the holidays when they lose potential customers.
- They lose business because most customers don’t prefer the tedious process.
- Customers send low-quality artworks, which after being printed, the customers are unsatisfied and ask for returns.
- Print shops only have a limited reach to the customers in the area, so they lose sales.
- It also makes customers lose trust in the brand, even if it’s for their incomplete knowledge.
- Print shops get sales only from the customers who have the time to go through the complete process and lose sales to the Millenials who prefer to shop online.
- Because the prints are sent back and forth multiple times before finalization, this tedious process oftentimes discourages customers, and they drop the order midway.
B. Lost Time:
There are many ways physical print stores lose time
Do you have printers? Are those printers sitting idle?
Become a Print-on-Demand dropshipping app like Printful or Printify. Dropship your merchants' orders.
Unlimited Merchant stores. Dropship and Fulfil Merchants' orders. Manage merchant invoice, sales commission, etc. Merchants sell the designed products in shopify, etsy stores, etc.Know more
- Many times the shop is ideal because there are no continuous orders.
- The complete workflow in a physical print shop is manual, which takes up a lot of time, especially repetitive work.
- Print shops lose time by sending back and forth the designs to customers for finalization.
- Sometimes customers are dissatisfied and ask for returns, which is a complete waste of time and resources.
- Most of the time is lost in taking and processing orders.
- In apparel and jersey printing, taking details of each player and organizing them takes time.
C. Lost Resources:
- Apparel and jersey printers do a lot of manual work for which they have to hire professionals.
- Sometimes print types of equipment and resources are lost because of returned or discarded orders.
- You have to create additional space for the customers because you can’t take online orders.
- Many man-hours are lost in the process of finalizing the design and processing the orders.
- You need professionals to explain the apparel and jersey printing process to inexperienced customers.
D. Lost $:
- Avg. the income per hour = ~$500
- Avg. income per 8 hour = ~$4,000
- Potential $ lost during closed hours = ~$8,000/day
- Additional man-hours to run the store = ~$1000/day
- Avg. loss of money due to returns = ~$500/day
- Total avg. money lost = ~$9,500/day or ~$285,000/month
The traditional way leaves little opportunity for apparel and jersey printers to make an impression on their customers. The print shop gets little time for marketing and branding. The manual process is always in a rush and is a tedious process that keeps them in a vicious loop.
How does the Product Designer Tool Fix Your Problems?
01. Digital Age:
- 80% of today’s customers prefer to shop for customized apparel and jerseys online. That makes it very important for apparel and jersey printers to have a digital presence.
- With an eCommerce store integrated with apparel and jersey customizer tools, print businesses can capture a larger audience outside their demographics.
- Being online facilitates businesses to stay open 24/7 and take orders even during holidays and off-hours.
- Digital presence also makes it easier for businesses to market online and run several online campaigns to reach more customers and repeat sales.
- The online store is mobile-friendly, which makes it easier for mobile-savvy customers to order online.
- The online designer tool comes with multiple features that automate many repetitive works.
02. Social Presence:
- Social media presence enables apparel and jersey printers to tap into 1 billion potential global customers.
- Online apparel and jersey printers can boost sales by running social media campaigns and targeting specific leads.
- Online stores can send their ads to thousands of customers in minutes.
- Apparel and jersey printers can connect to customers on a personal level.
03. Customer reach to multiple demographics:
- Apparel and jersey printing businesses can reach maximum potential by going online and operating with numerous demographics.
- They can take orders from different time zones.
04. Online Business Expansion with Jersey Designer Tool:
- With an online presence, business expansion becomes more effortless and effective.
- Your business gets noticed online by other companies, which facilitates an opportunity for partnership.
- You will be able to run effective and high ROI market strategies and research.
- Use an online designer tool to quickly set up multiple stores in multiple languages and themes depending on your location.
05. More Sales:
By now, it’s evident that integrating apparel and jersey designer tool will significantly increase your sales.
- Because the customer designs his apparel and jersey online, he will value the product highly, and there will be little chance of returns and unhappy customers.
- The interactive interface and ease of use encourage customers to engage with the eCommerce store. They will have a positive impression of your brand, and you will get repeat sales.
- As customers love the interactive interface in the eCommerce store, they Increase sales by taking orders even during holidays and off-times because you are open 24/7.
- It becomes easier to boost sales with online campaigns such as email, Google ads, social media ads, etc.
06. More Productivity:
- As an online apparel and jersey customizer tool automates most repetitive work, the order process becomes faster and more efficient.
- Businesses get separate design files for each stitch fabric of the apparel and jersey, which can later be printed separately and stitched together later.
- You can integrate other business tools and apps with the apparel and jersey designer app to increase productivity.
- Because it has little human intervention, there is less chance of human error.
- Features such as low-resolution warnings speed up the ordering process. Because the online process eliminates the lengthy process of sending back and forth the designs.
- With the variable data printing feature, customers can upload a file with all the players’ details, and the order is automatically sent to the printer.
- Pricing, taxes, and shipping are already mentioned in the store, eliminating any misunderstanding between the print shop and the customer.
- Printers get print-ready files that are well organized to make printing easier.
07. Fewer Resources:
- An online apparel and jersey designer tool automates most of the work, so you need a little workforce.
- Businesses don’t need professionals to explain to the customers as the online process is self-explanatory.
- With online branding, you need a few field marketing professionals.
08. More $:
- Avg. the income per hour = ~$1500
- The avg. income per 24 hour = ~$36,000
- Avg. loss of money due to returns = ~$500/day
- Total avg. money earned = ~$31,000/day or ~$930,000/month
09. No Artwork Mistakes:
- Low-Resolution Warning – The apparel and jersey designer tool automatically notifies customers if the uploaded image is unprintable.
- Artwork approval – It speeds up the process of finalizing the artwork before production.
- The customer communication portal directly connects the production team to the customers to help them finalize the designs.
10. Single/Bulk Orders:
- The eCommerce jersey designer app comes with a quotation feature that enables bulk orders.
- Businesses are open to receiving both bulk and single orders round the clock.
- Automate the process or taxes, shipping with integrated apps.
11. Happy Customers:
- The interactive interface jersey designer tool gives customers a positive experience for which you get more repeat sales.
- It takes little time from design to production.
- They get a realistic preview of what the end product will look like in 3D.
- Easy artwork approval makes ordering hassle-free and fast.
- Most satisfied customers mean fewer returns and loss of resources.
- Customers create exactly what they want. Hence they would value their product highly.
12. Better reviews:
- Get lots of reviews from multiple channels.
- Show your customer testimonials to new users.
- Get more positive reviews online and 5-star ratings.
By providing customization options for apparel and jerseys on your website with jersey design software, you will attract many customers, thereby increasing your web traffic. This ability to create their designs and products incentivized shoppers to shop online in our store than opting for traditional stores. Along with increasing web traffic, SEO rankings also soar higher. That, in turn, helps increase your brand visibility driving more and more traffic to the website.