To be honest, today’s online and retail world is all about personalization. Now eCommerce has been coined as me-commerce because most of the online websites use big data to provide the ultimate customized experience while shopping apparel and jerseys. More unique is the fact that many apparel and jersey retailers who used to provide apparel and jersey customization are now going online and use jersey designer tool to capture a larger market.
Traditional Way of Apparel and Jersey Printing Business
The traditional way is that the customer would email their designs to the print shop and then they would print it and ship it to the customers.
However, most of the times the designs are sent back and forth to make changes which is a tedious process for both the customers and apparel and jersey printers.
01. Frustrated Customers
There are many reasons why the traditional way is so frustrating to customers.
- Repeat Work: After the order is placed, if the customer has to make some changes they have to run to the store again. For multiple iterations, they have to repeatedly work multiple times.
- Time-consuming: To print custom apparel and jersey they have to locate a store and for that, they have to keep aside some time from their work.
- Frustrating Experience: In case the design is not up to the standard, the apparel and jersey printer will have to return the design for editing and it goes on back and forth multiple times before it is finalized.
- Lost Interest: sometimes customers can’t give any time going to the store, so they lose interest in shopping apparel or jersey from the store and instead they look for products online.
- Expensive Process: Customers have to hire designers to create artworks even if it’s for a single t-shirt or jersey, it costs a lot of money.
- Complicated Order Process: While ordering apparel and jerseys the customers would purchase for the whole team, for which they have to manually provide the details of each player to the store. This often leads to design faults because of the mix-up.
- Cannot Make Changes: Once the design is made, they have to go with it even if they don’t like i.e. they can’t change the design once it’s done.
02. Frustrated Print shops/Decorators
- Lost Sales: apparel and jersey printers lose sales because most customers don’t like the long and tedious process in ordering the apparel and jersey at a physical store, instead of to opt to shop online.
- Sales are Seasonal: Most apparel and jersey printers who have a physical store make big sales only during specific game seasons. This is the time they get bulk order and for the rest of the year, they get little orders in their area.
- Few Customer Reach: Physical apparel and jersey printer do business only in their niche area and can’t operate in other locations. They are dependent on the demand for custom apparel and jerseys only within the area.
- No Sales on Holidays: Physical apparel and jersey printers have to close their business on holidays, whereas the online store makes sales throughout the year.
- Time-Consuming: Ordering for apparel and jersey is a time-consuming process as the customer would order for the whole team and each team member may have a different design, name, and number. Explaining all that to the print store is a headache and there are chances of mix up.
- Retaining Customer: Because customers are unaware of the process, the apparel and jersey printers have to employ multiple professionals to educate the customers and take care of other processes involved to complete the order.
- Lost Branding Opportunity: Local apparel and jersey printers get limited customers and they operate in a limited space so they get little opportunity to boost their brand.
03. Swamped Art Dept
- Customer Dependency: Most customers are unaware of the whole printing process for which the art department is flooded with unorganized artworks and images including the ones that are unprintable.
- Receive Frequent Unprintable Designs: Because the customers cannot visualize how their finished apparel and jerseys would look like, they usually send faulty designs, incomplete artwork, and unprintable low-resolution images.
- Tedious Process: These incomplete designs are sent back and forth between the art department and customers multiple times before finalizing the design.
- Lost Orders: The complicated process discourages customers to drop their orders with the apparel and jersey printer and opt for an online solution.
04. Lost (Sales + Time + Resources)
A. Lost Sales:
Print shops lose sales through multiple channels in the traditional way
How to Take over your competitors? Increased Buying!
Schedule a free consultation
- They lose sales because they operate in a limited niche area where there is a lot of competition. They also lose sales because many customers prefer to shop online.
- Print shops stay closed during the holidays when they lose potential customers.
- They lose business because most customers don’t prefer the tedious process.
- Customers send low-quality artworks which after being printed the customers are unsatisfied and ask for returns.
- Print shops only have a limited reach to the customers in the area, which is why they lose sales.
- This also makes customers lose trust in the brand, even if it’s for the incomplete knowledge of the customers.
- Print shops get sales only from the customers who have the time to go through the complete process and lose sales to the Millenials who prefer to shop online.
- Because the prints are sent back and forth multiple times before finalization, this tedious process oftentimes discourages customers and they drop the order midway.
B. Lost Time:
There are many ways physical print stores lose time
- Many times the shop is ideal because there are no continuous orders.
- The complete workflow in a physical print shop is manual, which takes up a lot of time especially for repetitive works.
- Print shops lose time by sending back and forth the designs to customers for finalization.
- Sometimes customers are dissatisfied and ask for returns which is a complete waste of time and resources.
- Most of the time is lost in taking and processing orders.
- In apparel and jersey printing, taking details of each player and organizing them takes time.
C. Lost Resources:
- Apparel and jersey printer do a lot of manual work for which they have to hire professionals.
- Sometimes print types of equipment and resources are lost because of returned or discarded orders.
- You have to create additional space for the customers because you can’t take online orders.
- Many man-hours are lost in the process of finalizing the design and processing the orders.
- You need professionals to explain the apparel and jersey printing process to the inexperienced customers.
D. Lost $:
- Avg. the income per hour = ~$500
- Avg. income per 8 hour = ~$4,000
- Potential $ lost during closed hours = ~$8,000/day
- Additional man-hours to run the store = ~$1000/day
- Avg. loss of money due to returns = ~$500/day
- Total avg. money lost = ~$9,500/day or ~$285,000/month
The traditional way leaves little opportunity for apparel and jersey printers to make an impression on their customers. The print shop gets little time for marketing and branding. The manual process always in a rush and is a tedious process that keeps them in a vicious loop.
How Product Designer Tool Fixes Your Problems
01. Digital Age:
- 80% of today’s customers prefer to shop for customized apparel and jerseys online. This makes it very important for apparel and jersey printers to have a digital presence.
- With an eCommerce store integrated with apparel and jersey customizer tool, print businesses can capture a larger audience outside their demographics.
- Being online facilitates businesses to stay open 24/7 and take orders even during holidays and off-hours.
- Digital presence also makes it easier for businesses to market online and run several online campaigns to reach more customers and get repeat sales.
- The online store is mobile-friendly which makes it easier for mobile-savvy customers to order online.
- The online designer tool comes with multiple features that automate many repetitive works.
02. Social Presence:
- Social media presence enables apparel and jersey printers to tap into 1 billion potential global customers.
- Online apparel and jersey printers can boost sales by running social media campaigns and target specific leads.
- Online stores can send their ads to thousands of customers in minutes.
- apparel and jersey printers can connect to customers on a personal level.
03. Customer reach to multiple demographics:
- Apparel and jersey printing businesses can reach maximum potential by going online and operate at multiple demographics.
- They can take orders from different time zones.
04. Online Business Expansion with Jersey Designer Tool
- With an online presence business expansion becomes easier and effective.
- Your business gets noticed online by other businesses which facilitates an opportunity of partnership.
- You will be able to run effective and high ROI market strategies and research.
- Use an online designer tool to easily set up multiple stores in multiple languages and themes depending on your location.
05. More Sales
By now it’s obvious that integrating apparel and jersey designer tool will significantly increase your sales.
- Because the customer designs his apparel and jersey online by himself, he will value the product highly and there will be little chance of returns and unhappy customers.
- The interactive interface and ease of use encourage customers to engage with the eCommerce store. They will have a positive impression of your brand and you will get repeat sales.
- As customers love the interactive interface in the eCommerce store, they Increase sales by taking orders even during holidays and off-times because you are open 24/7.
- It becomes easier to boost sales with online campaigns such as email, Google ads, social media ads, etc.
06. More Productivity
- As an online apparel and jersey customizer tool automates most of the repetitive work, the order process becomes faster and more efficient.
- Businesses get separate design files for each stitch fabric of the apparel and jersey which can later be printed separately and stitched together later.
- You can integrate other business tools and apps with the apparel and jersey designer app to increase productivity.
- Because it has little human intervention, there is less chance of human error.
- Features such as low-resolution warning speed up the ordering process. Because of the online process, it eliminates the lengthy process of sending back and forth the designs.
- With the variable data printing feature customer can simply upload a file with the details of all the players and the order is automatically sent to the printer.
- Pricing, taxes, and shipping are already mentioned in the store, which eliminates any misunderstanding between the print shop and customer.
- Printers get print-ready files that are well organized to make printing easier.
07. Fewer Resources
- With an online apparel and jersey designer tool, it automates most of the work so you need a few manpower.
- Businesses don’t need professionals to explain to the customers as the online process is self-explanatory.
- With online branding, you need a few field marketing professionals.
08. More $
- Avg. the income per hour = ~$1500
- The avg. income per 24 hour = ~$36,000
- Avg. loss of money due to returns = ~$500/day
- Total avg. money earned = ~$31,000/day or ~$930,000/month
09. No Artwork Mistakes
- Low-Resolution Warning – Apparel and jersey designer tool automatically notifies customers if the uploaded image is unprintable.
- Artwork approval – It speeds up the process of finalizing the artwork before production.
- Customer communication portal – It directly connects the production team to the customers to help them finalize the designs.
10. Single/Bulk Orders
- The eCommerce jersey designer tool comes with a quotation feature that enables bulk orders.
- Businesses are open to receive both bulk and single orders round the clock.
- Automate the process or taxes, shipping, with integrated apps.
11. Happy Customers
- The interactive interface jersey designer tool gives a positive experience to customers for which you get more repeat sales.
- It takes little time from design to production.
- They get a realistic preview of how the end product will look like in 3D.
- Easy artwork approval makes ordering hassle-free and fast.
- Most satisfied customers mean fewer returns and loss of resources.
- Customers create exactly what they want, hence they would value their product highly.
12. Better reviews
- Get lots of reviews from multiple channels.
- Show your customer testimonials to new users.
- Get more positive reviews online and 5-star ratings.
By providing customization options of apparel and jerseys on your website with jersey designer tool you will attract a lot of customers thereby increasing your web traffic. This ability to create own designs and products incentivized shoppers to shop online in our store than opting for traditional stores. Along with increasing web traffic, SEO rankings also soar higher. This, in turn, helps increase your brand visibility and driving more and more traffic to the website.
How to Take over your competitors? Increased Buying!
Schedule a free consultation